TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Tell me another one - ESL discussion
RhenoThai - 2005-06-04

Your replies are awesome, to say the least. I'm having fun reading your retorts. Keep them coming, please. It's good to get a good guffaw in each day.

You say in your reply to Lily:

But, if you really want the ESL job, then you can either take the low paying jobs, try to lie about your background(but they will check your passport), get a passport from England, USA, Canada, NZ, or AU.

THEN you tell me:

"No one ever told her to get a fake." AND

"I don't recommend using fake anything"

Lily's lying would be her passing herself off as a 'fake', dude. What the hell is the matter with you?
I'm not here to police anything or anyone, bee-yatch. I just want people to come clean and give me TRUE info--you know, the kind of info where I don't have to look over my shoulder very five minutes wondering if the cops are finally on me.

RT

Messages In This Thread
non native EFL-teacher? - ESL discussion -- lily -- 2005-05-31
doesn't matter - ESL discussion -- Mic -- 2005-06-01
Professor of English?..bored to sobs - ESL discussion -- Doc -- 2005-06-03
what's the difference... - ESL discussion -- Mic -- 2005-06-04
the difference.. - ESL discussion -- Doc -- 2005-06-18
ARE YOU ADVISING SOMEONE TO GET A FAKE PASSPORT? - ESL discussion -- RhenoThai -- 2005-06-01
well...no - ESL discussion -- Mic -- 2005-06-02
I'm glad you got the info from her....I didn't - ESL discussion -- RhenoThai -- 2005-06-03
no one ever said.... - ESL discussion -- Mic -- 2005-06-03
Tell me another one - ESL discussion -- RhenoThai -- 2005-06-04
How can i get this fake passport. - ESL discussion -- Jamila -- 2005-06-08
The "bar code" issue - ESL discussion -- Ferdinand -- 2005-06-28
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Tell me another one - ESL discussion

Go to another board -