TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD
Gary - 2012-05-30

May 10th 2012

My name is Gary.

I have been working for Worlda since February 2012. I came to Guangzhou with my wife and we have enjoyed our time in China so far.
Thankfully Worlda helped us arrange everything when we arrived including our visa’s, medical, phone sim card, bank account and appartment. The appartment provided is excellent, very safe and secure, spacious with all the modern appliances. It is in the heart of the city near all the good restaurants and shops. We are glad we chose Pay A as it would have been difficult to arrange this appartment on our own.

Guangzhou is a great city. There is plenty to see and do with many nice parks, art galleries and old chinese temples. My wife and I enjoy eating out in the many restaurants and the local dim sum is delicious for breakfast on the way to school!! Since being in Guangzhou we have been able to visit local destinations such as Macau, Zhuhai, Hong Kong and Yangshuo near Guilin. We even squeezed in a trip to Beijing and the great wall during the recent three day holiday.

The staff at Worlda are very helpful and approachable and all speak excellent english. They are always willing to help you when required and can help you with your daily needs in China.

The pay is received on 20th of each month and is sufficient to cover all our needs. Food, drink and clothes are very cheap in China, so money goes a lot further than back in England. The only slight downside is that you need to have enough money to support yourself until you receive your first pay from Worlda, which is normally 6 weeks after arriving in China.

The three schools I teach at are great. The students are nice, friendly and eager to learn. The schools allow you to teach the students using your own methods and the students appear to enjoy this very much. There is a great feeling of satisfaction watching the students level of english impove each week.

I am very glad I left cold and boring England to come to a diverse and exciting country like China. I am glad I chose Guangzhou and Worlda to work for.

Messages In This Thread
Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- Leo -- 2009-01-01
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- Gary -- 2012-05-30
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- Cedric -- 2012-07-05
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- previous employee -- 2009-09-28
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- Gary R. -- 2013-07-06
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- John O'Shei -- 2013-07-27
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worlda Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- Craig -- 2012-07-19
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- Christina -- 2009-01-23
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- Not surprised anymore -- 2009-01-23
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- A teacher previously employed by this company -- 2009-03-08
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- safenow -- 2009-08-31
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- lacrispy -- 2009-09-09
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- Sam -- 2012-07-19
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- The Owl -- 2009-09-09
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- previous employee -- 2009-09-28
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- Anon -- 2010-04-20
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- englishgibson -- 2010-04-21
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- Anon -- 2010-05-09
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- Grace -- 2013-05-14
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- John O'Shei -- 2013-05-15
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD

Go to another board -