TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Wanting to Teach in China
Ralph - 2012-06-01

Well first of all I did not say any thing about what race I am ,,, so people are making assumptions,, i dont see what it has to do with anything any way .. now , let me be clear ,, i am not looking to go to any one horse chump town it needs to be a sizable city that has things to do such as pubs ,, some sports and activites , and night clubs where people can meet and greet ,,,, so i guess a big city is best , maybe gangzou ,. i choose not to study a language because i really dont have time for that i will be busy with all the other new things of moving and a new job and i do not feel comfortble speaking something like chinese with the strange sounds ,, you need to grow up with it from childhood to be able to pronounce those ,, our mouths are made different ,,, some have suggested courses like ELS or CELTLA but that sounds like a scam , if you have confidence i think its best to show up and do your best, be outgoing and try to explain to the students how to say the phrasing ,,, am i right ? is that waist of money basicaly?

Messages In This Thread
Wanting to Teach in China -- Ralph -- 2012-06-01
Re: Wanting to Teach in China -- board reader -- 2012-06-01
Re: Wanting to Teach in China -- Ralph -- 2012-06-02
Re: Wanting to Teach in China -- deep south -- 2012-06-02
Re: Wanting to Teach in China -- Ralph -- 2012-06-04
Re: Wanting to Teach in China -- Conrad -- 2012-06-01
Re: Wanting to Teach in China -- Ralph -- 2012-06-03
Re: Wanting to Teach in China -- San Migs -- 2012-06-05
Re: Wanting to Teach in China -- TEFLER -- 2012-06-03
Re: Wanting to Teach in China -- Ralph -- 2012-06-03
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Wanting to Teach in China