TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › re: Canadians in China - ESL discussion
Sick Little Canadian Girl - 2005-06-08
In response to Canadians in China (doctorjohn)

Doctor John,

I know exactly what you mean... I and my countrys population are sick ALL OF THE TIME. ALL OF US Doctor John!!!!

I was thinking that perhaps it is because we ALL live in igloos, and when we dare to venture outside into the 'civilized' world, we have difficulty acclimatizing to any temperatures above -50 degrees Celsius.
AND... dont forget that WE ALL enjoy playing hockey in our leisure time... perhaps this is another reason for sickness. Havent you read about 'hockey-related illnesses'? You ARE a doctor, arent you?

Or maybe its this... if my work conditions consisted of needing to see the likes of a stereotyping doctor every day, I would most likely call in sick as well. My reason for illness would go something like this... 'Please forgive me for calling in today; however, Im SICK of listening to the brilliant doctors lengthy and stereotypical diatribes about entire countries of INDIVIDUALS.

Oh and... should you reply... please dont use big words... I needed to use a dictionary to write this. I am Canadian after all. EH???? :D

Messages In This Thread
Canadians in China -- doctorjohn -- 2004-05-16
Re: Canadians in China... Vicki Premo -- Proud to Be Canadian -- 2004-08-06
Re: Canadians in China -- Proud to Be Canadian -- 2004-08-06
Re: Canadians in China -- Jay -- 2004-06-15
Re: Canadians in China -- Mike -- 2004-06-15
Re: Canadians in China -- boots43 -- 2004-06-16
Re: Canadians in China -- boots43 -- 2004-06-15
Re: Canadians in China -- Chinateacher1 -- 2004-05-17
Re: Canadians in China -- Robin Day -- 2004-05-17
Re: Canadians in China -- Michael Joseph Beauchot -- 2004-05-16
Re: Canadians in China -- Chunping Alex Wu -- 2004-08-02
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › re: Canadians in China - ESL discussion

Go to another board -