TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: GAC/OWENS school
englishgibson - 2012-07-10
In response to Re: GAC/OWENS school (Rick)

Verakin is the high school, which I do not believe is the owner of the GAC there. Verakin scams its high school kids; however, the foundation program for abroad studies that's run on its campus is most likely still operated by OWENS. I have recently been told that the GAC center there is now owned by the same person that owns GAC Nanning, Guangzhou and perhaps a few other ones. This is a rather large filthy shark that I am talking about. This owner, a former PLA officer and pilot, has got a lot more than just GACs and he's got an old chunky girlfriend to manage it all. To this man, FTs mean less than tires on the few fancy cars that he owns. With his GACs and an agency, he has got quite a lot of Chinese students, no matter how ill prepared, to the US. The country's higher educational institutions as well as the body of a certain college entry exam there warmly accept this crook annually and perhaps the "lucky money" fixes all the problems in between.
Cheers and beers to warnings that may serve unbias teachers better than the bias higher education in the US

Messages In This Thread
GAC/OWENS school -- englishgibson -- 2009-11-06
Re: GAC/OWENS school -- englishgibson -- 2009-11-11
Re: GAC/OWENS school -- Rick -- 2012-07-10
Re: GAC/OWENS school -- englishgibson -- 2012-07-10
Re: GAC/OWENS school -- GAC Nightmere Poster -- 2009-11-09
Re: GAC/OWENS school -- The Mole -- 2009-11-09
Re: GAC/OWENS school -- englishgibson -- 2009-11-11
Re: GAC/OWENS school -- englishgibson -- 2009-12-20
Re: GAC/OWENS school -- Turino -- 2009-12-20
Re: GAC in China Scam -- Turino -- 2009-11-09
Re: GAC in China Scam -- MetalStorm -- 2009-11-10