TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Warning to other teachers : BoAo TongWen International Culture Exchange Center
englishgibson - 2012-07-23

Brad, if BoAo Tong .. is compatible with farce Omeida or stinky Odar than posters should not be misled by your wise post. In my humble opinion, one does not have to have a FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE of working for an institution to provide suggestions to others on forums. While I agree with your statement about the two posters in case, I have a fundamental issue with your reasoning. Odar is a filthy scam and that regardless his nationality, and then Omeida is a place to be avoided by any foreigner hoping to teach on mainland China. Have I worked for them? NO. Where is my "FIRST HAND"? On the contractual agreement and perhaps my ear that's still hurting from what I have been told by the scam artist that smells even over the phone conversation. Sure that that was not yesterday or last year but about 3 years ago and that fart could have bought a deodorant or two but would that have covered up his shortcomings since then?

Cheers and beers to views of all posters on and to the free flow of information about employers around the world

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Warning to other teachers : BoAo TongWen International Culture Exchange Center

Go to another board -