TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Warning to other teachers : BoAo TongWen International Culture Exchange Center
San Migs - 2012-07-26

Those foreigners/Westerners who don't mind working themselves to a standstill and foregoing their spare time should teach in the Middle East - the pay there is higher than in China, that's the important difference, but there are serious disadvantages - the extreme heat, getting a girlfriend, procuring alcohol!

A good post, and this part I agree with. I spent a year doing that in the Gulf, I wouldn't call it hard labour, but I definitely wouldn't say the life there was as easy in China. The pay is definitely better though, and the paid airfares. As you say the heat is a killer, but booze can be procured once you are settled, a girlfriend well that would not happen, no way....

Cheers on,
SMGS

Messages In This Thread
Re: Warning to other teachers : BoAo TongWen International Culture Exchange Center -- foxy -- 2012-07-26
Re: Warning to other teachers : BoAo TongWen International Culture Exchange Center -- San Migs -- 2012-07-26
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Warning to other teachers : BoAo TongWen International Culture Exchange Center

Go to another board -