TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Warning to other teachers : BoAo TongWen International Culture Exchange Center
Terry - 2012-07-26

Good Morning ,Silverboy
I haven't seen the light, not even a chink, I am very concerned as to what I've got myself into.

I was working working 40 hours at the private schools. 25 of them teaching and 15 just hanging around the office chatting up the nubile young Chinese teachers, inviting them to my flat, paid for by the school. It was fun. Free food!

My new university want me to do 14x 40 minute lessons. They will pay the entire air fare(no ceiling) paying the inward flight as soon as I get there. I get a flat with free everything, including PC and printer. All holidays are paid for plus travelling money of 2200 at Spring Festival.

Yesterday i asked them what textbook I would follow. They replied 'Oral English" Is that Chinese for anything I like? I await my invitation letter.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Warning to other teachers : BoAo TongWen International Culture Exchange Center -- Terry -- 2012-07-26
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Warning to other teachers : BoAo TongWen International Culture Exchange Center

Go to another board -