TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: moral dilemma? IT IS AGAINST THE LAW!!!
Clyde - 2012-07-29

Yes, stupidly in some US states it may be a felony to sleep with a 21 year old ADULT student.

So you've conceded the point that you are encouraging someone to do something that is a felony, and "sexual battery" punishable by up to 5 years in Ohio. Good.

Your other gibberish about the "Christian Taliban" is just posturing and you provide no facts or statistics. States like Ohio, N Carolina, and Connecticut, don't make exceptions if the student is over 21, but most will have severe punishments if the student is 17-18, and you are likely to loose your job anywhere if you sleep with students.

So, you, sex-pat that you are, are strutting around trying to make this an issue about "sexual freedom," when it's not. You say the "leaders" at the university will go hook up with a girl at KTV. Even if that were true, that girl is not their student. We are talking about teacher students relationships, and the reason it is forbidden is because the teacher has power over the student, and is entrusted in taking the job to not try to take advantage of the students.

I am sure you would fit in well as part of such a government with your extreme views. Like those people who take their kids to "hell houses" to "scare" them into being "moral", a form of child abuse.

There you go again, trying to put words in my mouth because you can't formulate a cogent argument, because you are on very thin ice. I'm not against homosexuals or single mothers or birth control, or any of that other bull-shit you are trying to tack on to me. You are confusing your issues, and giving examples of radical right wing politics designed to harm or punish individuals who are marginalized or poor. We are talking about trying to protect vulnerable people from loser predators such as yourself. That's the complete opposite. You will find that it's the people with the most liberal politics, who are most supportive of gay rights, single mother, safe sex, and sexual freedom in general, who are also most against sexual predators victimizing their students. This is because humanists want a society where children and young adults can grow up without being preyed upon by unsavory, unethical, and dare I say undesirable older people who put themselves before their students.

You example of the law in Ohio is a red herring: That is a backward state, with backward people and politicians. Ofcourse they would have draconian laws, like the one you spoke of.
Don't try that shit in California either.

Be honest there Silverboy, what age to YOU feel students are too young to sleep with? Give a true answer. Is it just what the law says?

Throughout the West it is against school policy and code of conduct to have sex with students, and one may not only lose one's job, but suffer prison sentences for breaching the code of conduct. Nevertheless, some middle-aged men go to Asia to try to sleep with students there. Ah, a loser in one country, a loser in all.

Messages In This Thread
Re: moral dilemma? IT IS AGAINST THE LAW!!! -- Clyde -- 2012-07-29
Re: moral dilemma? IT IS AGAINST THE LAW!!! -- San Migs -- 2012-07-29
Re: moral dilemma? IT IS AGAINST THE LAW!!! -- Terry -- 2012-07-29
Re: moral dilemma? IT IS AGAINST THE LAW!!! -- IMHO -- 2012-07-29
Re: moral dilemma? IT IS AGAINST THE LAW!!! -- San Migs -- 2012-07-30
Re: moral dilemma? IT IS AGAINST THE LAW!!! -- Dragonized -- 2012-07-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: moral dilemma? IT IS AGAINST THE LAW!!!

Go to another board -