TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: moral dilemma?
Clyde - 2012-07-29

Silverboy, wrote:

IMO a Chinese woman 20 or over should be having sex on a regular basis

That's up to them, not you.

In China 20 is the age that a woman is actually considered to be a woman.

And so magically, this is the age when you decided that they must all behaving regular sex. Hmm. If there were considered women at 19, you'd say 19. As is typical of men such as yourself, you like them as absolutely young as is legally allowed.

So don't tell me a 20 year old with an older BF is being exploited. She has her own mind. Nobody forces a student to go to a Chinese teacher or foreign teachers apartment.

Don't try and just say "older BF" like we are talking about a Chinese male student who is 2 years older. We are talking about middle-aged or older foreign teachers. You keep trying to get around the real issue. I'm not talking about young women having sex or not. I'm not against sex. I've had plenty of hot, steamy sex with real women, including Asian women. I'm not a prude. We are talking about weak, cowardly, predatory, men without integrity who use their authority as teachers and the closeness to students that brings to try to have sex with them.

By the way, no student has ever been to my apartment. I didn't allow it. I would meet them outside to help them with their English. That's because I was a responsible teacher. At the same time, I had a real girlfriend who was not a student, and also didn't happen to be less than half my age and body weight.

Why can't you just accept that it's against the rules to have sex with students, and if you are the stud you pretend to be, meet girls elsewhere?

Messages In This Thread
Re: moral dilemma? -- Clyde -- 2012-07-29
Re: moral dilemma? -- San Migs -- 2012-07-29
Re: moral dilemma? -- Dragonized -- 2012-07-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: moral dilemma?

Go to another board -