TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: moral dilemma?
Clyde - 2012-07-29

I agree Turnoi. Enough of this trivial, nonsensical rubbish. It is really time to move on, we need to focus on the rubbish schools!

Focusing on rubbish schools is a good idea, so I hope that means you are not going to go around encouraging teachers to fuck their students anymore, as that makes you worse than a rubbish teacher. In fact, I think you'd be doing China as well as your foreign teacher peers a huge favor by giving this topic some serious sober thought and keeping quiet about your nefarious escapades – because you tarnish us with the worst stereotype of male foreign teachers – and I sincerely believe your students, if you are still teaching, really deserve a better teacher and not a delusional sexpat who thinks he could sexually liberate them, and who also can't hold his own in a rational debate (not surprisingly).

You give us all a bad name and a bad reputation, and this in turn effects the respect we get and even our salaries and benefits. You encourage teachers to have sex with their students in China, knowing full well that this is against the code of conduct, and would get you fired or even imprisoned in the West. If you are going to act immorally and selfishly, at very least don't encourage others to do so, and do us all a favor and shut up about it, because we don't all need to be stigmatized because of YOUR mindless, selfish, stupid, ill-doing.

I've now read some of the offensive drivel you've written to Western women on this forum, and your misogyny is an embarrassment to mature, liberal, male teachers who do NOT share your hatred of Western women, or your disregard for the lives of your students. Your are not their sexual liberator, you are only a bad teacher who would, if he got the chance, interfere with their lives while they are in a vulnerable stage and beneath your own power and authority, and compromise their emotional and psychological well-being. You, my friend, are a disgrace, and you would be doing your students a huge favor by resigning, post haste.

All of you lame-ass sexpats, why can't you stay away from your students? Go have sex with someone else. So pathetic!

Messages In This Thread
Re: moral dilemma? -- Clyde -- 2012-07-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: moral dilemma?

Go to another board -