TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: moral dilemma?
Clyde - 2012-07-29

Silvery, you make me laugh out loud.

I am sorry to break it to you, but old fat and ugly Western men also like younger women in their own countries, however the women there will only persue them if they have money.

Right, so you admit you can't hook up with the younger women you like in the West because you are not rich. Therefore, you go to Asia where you are rich, or perceived as such, not matter how poor you are. BA HA HA HA!

Your assertion that Chinese women are being exploited foreigners is GW claptrap.

Have you recently sustained an injury to your head? I've had a half dozen Asian girlfriends myself. I've told you over and over this isn't about "Chinese women" and "sex" otherwise I would be indicting myself. I'm all for having sex with appropriate Chinese women. Sure am. This is about having sex with students, regardless of their race or gender. Yes, the younger they are the more likely it is that you have more power over them, and that is an inescapable argument.

I never offer any Chinese women money or gifts, I would never buy them gifts or give them money, unless we were married.

Your cheapness is a whole other issue.

As for your opinion that I am fat, old, and ugly, well, that is so far from the truth it makes me laugh.

Post a picture and let us judge for ourselves.

O

nce again, a 21 year old Chinese woman is an ADULT, I don't care what some redneck religious zealot politicians in Ohio have to say on the matter.

Are you in the hospital? Can you focus for just 5 seconds to read the next sentence? It's not about young women having sex or not, it's about teachers having sex with students. Have you got that finally? If not I hope you haven't flat lined, because you appear to be brain dead. Someone call the nurse. Nobody is disagreeing that a 21 year old woman is technically an "adult". We are disagreeing that you have the right to try to sleep with her if she's your student. You are the one behaving like a "redneck" because you are the one defending outmoded patriarchal rights which are particularly hickish and ignorant.

A Western man is ALWAYS a better choice for a Chinese woman.

Ignorant rubbish. Really, do you think, after you've slept with students, that your are automatically a better catch for every Chinese woman than is any Chinese man? You are delusional.

will not be responding to your irrational posts any longer. You can not have a rational discussion with anyone.

You haven't been able to step up to the plate and have a rational discussion at all. You've only made non sequitur, srawman arguments, and delusional assertions, while ALWAYS avoiding the real topic of discussion. It is wrong to have sex with students!

Argue THAT point if you can focus that long.

Messages In This Thread
Re: moral dilemma? -- Clyde -- 2012-07-29
Re: moral dilemma? -- Terry -- 2012-07-29
Re: moral dilemma? -- San Migs -- 2012-07-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: moral dilemma?

Go to another board -