TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: moral dilemma?
Clyde - 2012-07-29
In response to Re: moral dilemma? (IMHO)

Thanks IMHO, it seems some people are hopelessly behind the times. We might as well be debating whether or not it is wrong to have black slaves. This stuff isn't even up for debate anymore. I do appreciate a little support from others, because basically I am outnumbered here, which is really a travesty for ESL. As a man, I am always suspected of being the next sexpat on campus when I arrive, just because I'm a male, because of all of these jerkwads trying to get in their student's pants. One campus I applied at called the FAO office where I taught to see if I was an alcoholic or dated students. This is the rap we have to deal with now. It's so bad it's a stereotype. And yet, dufi (plural of doofus) are here fighting tooth and nail to be able to fuck their students, and one poster just said the age "should" 16.

I love this "debate". Silverboy trots out the same retort for each of Clyde's well-thought-out comments. And then Turnoi and San Migs come along from time to time with their "crocs" and "GWs" rhetoric as usual. So predictable. Clyde, I'm guessing you've been to this site before. The five or six regulars here never admit they're wrong, never concede a point, never compromise, never change their opinions. You've won this debate fair and square, so I suggest calling it a day and be satisfied in your superior and obvious intellect over SilverBOY and the others. Good job!
Messages In This Thread
Re: moral dilemma? -- IMHO -- 2012-07-29
Re: moral dilemma? -- Dragonized -- 2012-07-29
Re: moral dilemma? -- San Migs -- 2012-07-29
Re: moral dilemma? -- Clyde -- 2012-08-03
ADMIN! END OF THIS THREAD -- Admin -- 2012-08-03
Re: moral dilemma? -- Dragonized -- 2012-07-29
Re: moral dilemma? -- Clyde -- 2012-07-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: moral dilemma?

Go to another board -