TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Summation of the debate.
IMHO - 2012-08-01

The biggest thing I notice (about this thread and this website in general) is that there are only 6 or 7 "regulars" here (by "regulars", I mean those that have seemingly not changed their names - often or at all - over the years): Turnoi, San Migs, Silverboy, Cunning Linguist, Dragonized, Magister, Turino/Foxy. Those are the ones I can remember off the top of my head. Others come and go, and usually go. If one disagrees too often and too intensely with one of the regulars, they may well get booted/banned/blocked. Several of the regulars get off on name calling, threatening, and outright posting that makes anyone who is not kissing their feet feel certainly unwelcome. And maybe that's how they want it, I don't know. You'll rarely see them disagree with each other or, if they do, it will be this polite, back-slapping sort of thing - - careful not to offend lest you be banned as well! Personally, I've only posted a few times and I drop by only from time to time to see if there are any interesting threads. But regardless of the topic of a thread, the tone almost always remains the same. Always.

As to this topic: Turnoi, San Migs, and Silverboy all say they would NEVER sleep with a young student, not their style, but they fully support anyone who has that desire (like the OP). Well the support, IMHO, is just as craven as the actual act. Why, San Migs has posted that he wished the laws would allow teachers to sleep with 16 year olds. Nothing wrong with that it seems. Of course, he would NEVER do something like that, but if one of his colleagues wanted it? More power to him, right San Migs?

Messages In This Thread
Re: Summation of the debate. -- IMHO -- 2012-08-01
Re: Summation of the debate. -- Magister -- 2012-08-02
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Summation of the debate.

Go to another board -