TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › I wouldn't feel resentment. I'd be INFURIATED - ESL discussion
Elephant - 2005-06-13

OP:

"Yes, South Korea discovered a major scam and sent the posers packing, which means I don't have to compete with a crew of fakers. I'm glad for this, as I worked hard for my real degree and would resent losing out on a great job to someone using a fake."

You aren't the only one who worked hard for his degree. I worked my ass off, both in the classroom and outside of it to pay the tuition.

So...I wouldn't feel anything close to 'mere' resentment if I lost out on a good job to a poser. I'd be INFURIATED to say the least.

It's great news South Korea has gotten its act together and is cracking down on both counterfeit documents and counterfeit people. It makes me want to go there even more.

Force those dipshits to go to Laos or China. Keep them away from my plate, please!

E

Messages In This Thread
Thanks, Fakers--South Korea's new delays mean I'm losing $$$ because of you - ESL discussion -- Ann-Toe-Knee -- 2005-06-12
I wouldn't feel resentment. I'd be INFURIATED - ESL discussion -- Elephant -- 2005-06-13
There's a better way for SK to do this - ESL discussion -- Howard Zinn, Historian -- 2005-06-13
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › I wouldn't feel resentment. I'd be INFURIATED - ESL discussion

Go to another board -