TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Summation of the debate.
Magister - 2012-08-02

I agree and have stated that i understand your frustration in previous posts to you over the space of the last month

There seem to be increasing calls now both from yourself and others you oppose for the moderators to step in and begin editing and deleting posts as well as blocking users. I really hope that it doesn't come down to this and that we can all continue to post our opinions here freely and without censorship. However, the right to free speech does come with a certain amount of responsibility. Those who use this forum to deliberately cause harm towards fellow posters are abusing that right. What frustrates me the most though is that it is precisely those people who are engaged in the hurtful name calling and mudslinging who are also calling for censorship. What does this say about you lot as a *group*? Aren't you able to control yourselves? Which one of you well qualified and experienced (you've all made claims regarding this in the past) teachers is going to have the good sense to change this self-defeating style of behavior first?

Just in case anyone was worried i'm not holding my breath.........

Messages In This Thread
Re: Summation of the debate. -- Magister -- 2012-08-02
Re: Summation of the debate. -- Clyde -- 2012-08-03
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Summation of the debate.

Go to another board -