TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: And thus endeth the last post from San Migs
San Migs - 2012-08-06
In response to Re: Final contribution from me (San Migs)

Hey all,

As it seems the forum has debated into the depths of who is a real teacher, and who is not, after the recent moral dilemma thread, it is at the moment, as I hope many of you will understand the least of my worries.

I am cadging off a mates wifi, sending out job applications, and simply have bigger fish to fry at this moment in time, while CL left to pursue his dream and retirement, my reason for leaving is just to keep my head above water, and get my feet on the ground, then 1 day in the future, who knows I can return here to post again, but with my own internet connection, from my own chair and desk, with a job and income behind me.

Until then, best of wishes, to those who are enjoying China, keep on enjoying, to those trying to live on after China, the best of luck.

San Migs drains beer glass, and scampers down into the darkness and manhole clunks into place for the last time on esltb.

Peace out,
Al

Messages In This Thread
Re: Final contribution from me -- San Migs -- 2012-08-06
Re: Final contribution from me -- tianjindave -- 2012-08-06
Re: Final contribution from me -- San Migs -- 2012-08-06
Re: And thus endeth the last post from San Migs -- San Migs -- 2012-08-06
Re: And thus endeth the last post from San Migs -- foxy -- 2013-01-18
Re: And thus endeth the last post from San Migs -- San Migs -- 2013-01-18
Re: And thus endeth the last post from San Migs -- Mancunian -- 2013-01-18
Re: And thus endeth the last post from San Migs -- Dragonized -- 2012-08-06
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: And thus endeth the last post from San Migs

Go to another board -