TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Getting a z visa issued in Thailand for a job in China
Hana - 2012-08-23

Hi

I am British living in China and I have a new job in China and they have advised me that I must go to Thailand to get my z visa (they don't accept H.K.)

So my questions are:

I have been told I just need the paperwork from my employer in China and then I go to Thailand, have a medical and then go to the Chinese embassy and submit the forms.

Can I have the medical in China and take that with me to Thailland or they will only accept a medical in Thailand?

Has anyone done this recently and can you tell me more details and how much it cost and how long it took?

Many thanks

Messages In This Thread
Getting a z visa issued in Thailand for a job in China -- Hana -- 2012-08-23
Re: Getting a z visa issued in Thailand for a job in China -- Visa in Thailand -- 2012-08-23
Re: Getting a z visa issued in Thailand for a job in China -- tianjindave -- 2012-08-23
Re: Getting a z visa issued in Thailand for a job in China -- San Migs -- 2012-08-23
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Getting a z visa issued in Thailand for a job in China

Go to another board -