TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Getting a z visa issued in Thailand for a job in China
tianjindave - 2012-08-23

Hi
I am British living in China and I have a new job in China and they have advised me that I must go to Thailand to get my z visa (they don't accept H.K.)

So my questions are:

I have been told I just need the paperwork from my employer in China and then I go to Thailand, have a medical and then go to the Chinese embassy and submit the forms.

Can I have the medical in China and take that with me to Thailland or they will only accept a medical in Thailand?

Has anyone done this recently and can you tell me more details and how much it cost and how long it took?

Many than
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I agree with San Mig. You certainly would need the Chinese company to show willing and pay for your medical in China. It will cost a pretty penny in Thailand. A half -decent company would have the connections to get you a temporary F visa in China, put you through your medical and pay for you flight to Thailand at a later stage to get you F. As it is they could just be using you as a Guinea Pig-no skin off their noses if you come to grief, it wouldn't have cost them anything.

Messages In This Thread
Getting a z visa issued in Thailand for a job in China -- Hana -- 2012-08-23
Re: Getting a z visa issued in Thailand for a job in China -- Visa in Thailand -- 2012-08-23
Re: Getting a z visa issued in Thailand for a job in China -- tianjindave -- 2012-08-23
Re: Getting a z visa issued in Thailand for a job in China -- San Migs -- 2012-08-23
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Getting a z visa issued in Thailand for a job in China

Go to another board -