TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › blacklist: China TEFL Network
Yanko Yanev - 2012-08-31

To whom it may concern,
I have signed a contract with this company. They have sent it to me and I signed and scanned it
back to them. They said they will send me an invitation letter and other documents to London. They have never did. Therefore I have contacted a university and I have agreed to teach for them not for the agency.
Now the first company send me this letter. Please have a look ans tell me what you think. I am very worried about my situation.

This is the letter from the agency:

Mr. Yanko Venelinov Yanev,

We hope you are all well and the holiday you had were a very pleasant too. Since we do not hear from you neither from email nor telephone, we wonder if you could get back to us as soon as possible due to the delay of schedule. We have got your invitation letter a month ago, however, it is for the reason that we do not hear from you and we were afraid you will not received our package that we still hold it on our hands.

According to your plan expressed on your emails before you leave China, you will finish the traveling by the end of August. We hope you can get back to us very soon so that the schedule can catches up and you will report to duty on time by us sending you the invitation letter.

The contract you have signed with China TEFL Network Co.Limited is a legal contract protected by law. If the company and the school do not hear from you before the school year begins( 15th Sept), this behavior is most likely to be regarded as attempting to break the contract.The company will have to confirm to the Foreign Affair Office(FAO) that your behavior can be regard as breach of contract,thus according to the signed contract, the penalty will be paid as a compensate for both the company's and school's loses. If the situation get worse, teacher who break the contract would be reported to the Foreign Expert Administration Bureau's black list. The consequence is neither teacher nor the company want to see, which means once a teacher is black listed, one will not be allowed to teach in any schools in China nor one will never be able to come to China in 5 years.
As understood that if the contract is not respected, the company will protect its rights without any hesitation.

However,we deeply believe that you didn't get back to us due to the reason that you were in the middle of traveling. We will be very delighted to hear from you again in a very short time!

Please write back to us as soon as possible! Thank you very much!

Messages In This Thread
blacklist: China TEFL Network -- Yanko Yanev -- 2012-08-31
Re: blacklist: China TEFL Network -- Beijing Blacklist -- 2012-09-05
Re: blacklist: China TEFL Network -- San Migs -- 2012-09-01
Re: blacklist -- Dragonized -- 2012-08-31
Re: blacklist -- Windsor -- 2012-08-31
Re: blacklist -- Dragonized -- 2012-08-31
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › blacklist: China TEFL Network

Go to another board -