TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: EF China: A Serious Warning
James Mcdougall - 2012-10-11
In response to Re: EF China: A Serious Warning (James Mcdougall)

Thank you guys for all your kind comments. It's nice to know that others can sympathise with my story. I would not say that China is the problem or the Chinese. This company is just a laughing stock. They are the epitome of corruption and love the fact that they can get away with murder quite literally in China. If you want your coffin sent back to your parents, then you should work for EF China, as that's how you will end up.

Either through stress or overwork. In terms of people saying Taiwan, and Middle East would have been a better option. I can confirm that I did not go to China for the money. I went for the experience and how it will look on my resume. Plus I wanted experience in teaching kids. Middle East ask for MA and above for a good salary and their recruiting processes are way more thorough.

Whoever said that EF is a business and condones this. You clearly are misguided, and if you claim to know as much as you proclaim about business then let's see how far you go. High staff turnover 90% or more = bad quality and as a result = a high level of customer complaints = lower retention rates. Do your Maths honey lol.

Messages In This Thread
EF China: A Serious Warning -- Robert Schrader -- 2011-07-25
Re: EF China: A Serious Warning -- James Mcdougall -- 2012-10-10
Re: EF China: A Serious Warning -- James Mcdougall -- 2012-10-11
Re: EF China: A Serious Warning -- Magister -- 2012-10-14
Re: EF China: A Serious Warning -- Oil workers -- 2012-10-12
Re: EF China: A Serious Warning -- Oil workers -- 2012-10-10
Re: EF China: A Serious Warning -- (deleted) -- 2011-07-25
Re: EF China: A Serious Warning -- Dragonized -- 2011-07-25
Re: EF China: A Serious Warning -- thwarter -- 2011-07-26
Re: EF China: A Serious Warning -- Dragonized -- 2011-07-26
Re: EF China: A Serious Warning -- Dragonized -- 2011-07-26