TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: EF Hangzhou Hell - SEVERE WARNING!!
Dragonized - 2012-10-16
In response to Re: EF Hangzhou Hell - SEVERE WARNING!! (Benjie)

My man, fyi EF has many appreciative foreign teachers who make bundles of money by DELIVERING teaching that is appreciated by the students.

While I would specifically compare your attitude towards your EF bosses as metaphorically akin to that of a certain common physical activity which is always physically pleasurable for both sides except in this case when one(EF) is forcing the other(YOU) to participate, in which the receiving party is almost always causing auditory havoc due to the unpleasantries. But I think being too detail oriented would mean my entire post being edited by the moderators on this discussion board.

As for what is "appreciated by the students" in this case as described by you, it certainly cannot be called education. It cannot be called anything of value. What it can be called starts with a C and ends in a P, and it always smells bad.

Messages In This Thread
Re: EF Hangzhou Hell - SEVERE WARNING!! -- Benjie -- 2012-10-11
Re: EF Hangzhou Hell - SEVERE WARNING!! -- Dragonized -- 2012-10-16
Re: EF Hangzhou Hell - SEVERE WARNING!! -- Gunilla Wilberforce -- 2012-10-16
Re: EF Hangzhou Hell - SEVERE WARNING!! -- englishgibson -- 2012-10-12
Re: EF Hangzhou Hell - SEVERE WARNING!! -- Dragonized -- 2012-10-12
Re: EF Hangzhou Hell - SEVERE WARNING!! -- Oil workers -- 2012-10-11
(Message Deleted by Poster) -- James Mcdougall -- 2012-10-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: EF Hangzhou Hell - SEVERE WARNING!!

Go to another board -