TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption
James Mcdougall - 2012-10-24

In Response To: Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption (englishgibson)

There are people, period of time and circumstances that have caused this downfall but the doctor that turns on eslteachersboard debates about language training centers on mainland China knows EF from reading on the internet only.

Further to the comments given by englishgibson, [edited] I presume you are the DOS of one of the EF centres in mainland China? Soon enough your recruitment will be very difficult and you will be forced to have only one foreign teacher if any. Unlike China, westerners aren't subject to censorship. Therefore you will heavily rely on internal recruitment. As many westerners like to research prior to going overseas and they will see these posts.

I personally, like many others, experienced EF first hand. I spent so much time in their centres. I knew everything. I had access to information that other teachers did not. Nobody knows EF from only the internet and saying so you are dismally trying to attempt to create a sense of reasonable doubt to draw newcomers to your filthy cesspit franchised centres. Soon enough, many more will decide to come forward and I can honestly say during my time within the teacher staff room of an EF school. Neither of Chinese (Local) or Foreign teachers could say that EF is a good place to work and somewhere to form a career, except for the lackey managers [edited] who cannot even become a roadsweeper in Europe, as people don't employ you just based on your skin colour and actually hire according to skills. [edited] You should know that China is the only country in the TEFL world that accepts only a TEFL. You will go nowhere if you leave China. That's a fact.

Messages In This Thread
Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption -- James Mcdougall -- 2012-10-24
Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption -- englishgibson -- 2012-10-25
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption

Go to another board -