TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption
realistic - 2012-10-27

Who cares what THEY think of us? Perchance you're too proud, and should exit China ASAP! As a practising FT in China, there are more important considerations for me (any many of my foreign colleagues) than the bull you highlight.
The main things are job security and the effort one has to put in for the pay. If they are favorable, that's paramount. If YOU can impart valuable knowledge as to WHERE a better deal is to be found for me, then put your money where your mouth is - divulge!
In China, 12 60-minute hrs per week of teaching as a FULL-TIME job in the public sector for 5,000 RMB a month pay goes a long way locally. If you can't suggest a better deal than that,[edited]. Get your priorities out of the clouds, man! KTV and western restaurants/supermarkets are just frills! We can give them a miss, and by doing thus,we will have money to burn, though we needn't fling it around as if there's no tomorrow. Get realistic!

Messages In This Thread
Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption -- realistic -- 2012-10-27
Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption -- San Migs -- 2012-10-27
Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption -- foxy -- 2012-10-28
Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption -- Dragonized -- 2012-10-28
Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption -- foxy -- 2012-10-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption

Go to another board -