TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption
Dragonized - 2012-10-28
In response to Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption (foxy)

I have just bought 30 x 9-packs of 600ml Chinese beer in bottles. Maybe it'll last me for two months, not bad for 360 Yuan. Special offer, winter price!

That's your lifestyle and how you choose to live. But for younger folks I think 5,000 yuan isn't much at all. I met 2 girls working normal jobs who blew 30,000 yuan going on vacation in the southern part of china and they didn't come back with much stuff, maybe a few duffel bags worth. I also think that if you want to have a change of pace in life with going on vacations, reading chinese books, going to the movie theaters, etc. you will find that this money doesn't take you very far at all.

As for you kids, I will not judge them if they like doing their jobs. But most younger chinese people who made under 3,000 yuan I had met were always complaining about life in one way or another. The mindset of people there is to make more money no matter what the cost. The inequality of income in that place is horrid, and it's a sure hell for young folks with ideals and dreams.

Messages In This Thread
Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption -- realistic -- 2012-10-27
Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption -- San Migs -- 2012-10-27
Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption -- foxy -- 2012-10-28
Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption -- Dragonized -- 2012-10-28
Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption -- foxy -- 2012-10-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption

Go to another board -