TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption
englishgibson - 2012-10-30

Silverboy, it's a fallacy and misgeneralization, not fact, to state that Chinese don't respect foreigners. Moreover, for the one that claims the disrespect, it's ironically rude to point fingers at posters with experiences in the country, and then further impolite to deflect on the local female population. Such behaviors are unhelpful for the board, and they may only worsen the situation for FTs in the country.

Having said that above, however, I admit to have had similar experiences to what Silverboy is saying. I've been feeling some grossly uncivilized attitudes that I would most likely not encounter in the western world. What I have been trying, on the contrary to Silverboy, is to approach the issues, people and forums more professionally. I owe it to myself.

Cheers and beers to respect and the debate on EF since that is the topic here :)

Messages In This Thread
Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption -- englishgibson -- 2012-10-30
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption

Go to another board -