TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Regarding the issues of working at Training Centers
Dragonized - 2012-11-06

Thank you for your generous compliment. However I cannot take the credit as someone having quality in character that can be called high. I follow by example and in my life I have learned about, met, and read about countless individuals who gave their life to doing something that didn't necessarily benefit themselves. My ideas and values were not self realized save maybe a few, but studied and understood through the interactions of countless good willed individuals that have touched my life.

What is considered high in one place, is merely normal in another. I love the world not for its inconveniences, but for its blessings. Of which I have received many.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Regarding the issues of working at Training Centers -- Dragonized -- 2012-11-05
Re: Regarding the issues of working at Training Centers -- San Migs -- 2012-11-05
Re: Regarding the issues of working at Training Centers -- Dragonized -- 2012-11-06
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Regarding the issues of working at Training Centers

Go to another board -