TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: rainbowhouse club Beijing
The man behind the vale - 2012-11-14
In response to rainbowhouse club Beijing (tefl teacher)

I have worked with Rainbowhouse in Beijing since its inception. I have been a pt teacher, then full time teacher, then management for them. I have never had any complaints for this company. They have always, always done right by me. I get insurance, paid vacation, etc. This is because I work hard and have dedicated myself to my job. I get these benefits because I deserve them. I work hard. I have had crappy jobs before and trust me this is not one of them. The pay is lower but the classes are fun and the environment is relaxed. As a manager of English teachers in China, it is very hard to find reliable workers, especially managers. We have had bad managers in the past who have been fired upon discovery of their misconduct. The company offers work visas for FT employees as well. Again, as a teacher and manager, I make more than most my peers and certainly more than the average Beijinger. English teachers are divas who have never worked real jobs, complain when they aren't allowed to be late for a class that has been paid for by hard working locals, and whine and moan if they are fined for being late due to their previous nights drunken antics. There are some good teachers in Beijing, but the majority of them are worthless and have no work ethic. This is why a company, attempting to be respectful and professional, must impose hefty fines on you children who aren't responsible. If you had bad experiences with management, hopefully they have been removed. Again, I have worked at RHEC for over three years and have never once felt cheated by them. Thats just my two cents.

Messages In This Thread
rainbowhouse club Beijing -- tefl teacher -- 2012-03-19
Re: rainbowhouse club Beijing -- The man behind the vale -- 2012-11-14
Re: rainbowhouse club Beijing -- Julie -- 2012-08-23
Re: rainbowhouse club Beijing -- Dragonized -- 2012-08-23
Re: rainbowhouse club Beijing -- tianjindave -- 2012-08-23
Re: rainbowhouse club Beijing -- San Migs -- 2012-08-27
Re: rainbowhouse club Beijing -- Julie -- 2012-08-27
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: rainbowhouse club Beijing

Go to another board -