TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: rainbowhouse club Beijing
The man behind the vale - 2012-11-15

Just giving my opinion based on my experience. If one works hard and remains professional, the school wont f[edited] you over, or at least the branch that I manage wont. I reward hard working professionals and fire the slackers. Then the slackers rant about how they were cheated because they couldn't come to class on time due to their "food poisoning", IE hangovers. Rainbow Houses course prices are significantly cheaper for the Chinese student, that's why the salary is a little bit lower than schools like EF and Wall Street. This means that poorer people attend our classes, and when teachers don't respect these people and steal their hard earned money I get my britches in a wad. The school isn't on a shoe string budget. On the contrary, is has increased from 1 center with 50 students to 4 centers with 6000+ students in 3 years. This is due to the financial backing it has. I understand complaints towards shady Chinese business practices. I have them too. Its the system and its inescapable at the present if you are a teacher in China. But if you work responsibly for this school, the VP will reward you. I am a testament to that. I just can't begin to understand why Westerners come here lacking all teaching credentials and demand to be paid the highest possible salary, skip classes, and act generally in a way that would get them immediately fired in a western company. I see it day in and day. Then, when action is taken against their irresponsibility, they just cant understand it and it must be the company's fault rather than their own. I am not talking at any particular posters or teachers here as I dont know who wrote the initial negative ad. I am just speaking from my experience. I am not saying this company is blemish-less and totally guiltless. I am just regurgitating my experiences as a counter balance.

Messages In This Thread
Re: rainbowhouse club Beijing -- The man behind the vale -- 2012-11-15
Re: rainbowhouse club Beijing -- sharp shooter -- 2012-12-22
Re: rainbowhouse club Beijing -- San Migs -- 2012-11-15
Re: rainbowhouse club Beijing -- Magister -- 2012-11-15
Re: rainbowhouse club Beijing -- juanisaac -- 2012-11-15
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: rainbowhouse club Beijing

Go to another board -