TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Xuzhou Middle school calculated rip-off!
foxy - 2012-11-23

I was only there for 4 weeks - it was a case of Hobson's choice for them. They were paying 2 of my colleagues only 50 RMB/class! They were Chinese with Western passports, and native speakers of English to boot! That's the situ there.

Many of the children's mothers were hot, and dressed scantily in fine clothes! I wouldn't refuse any of 'em if I got the chance, but of course I wouldn't!

There are all kinds of foreigners teaching in China. I'm one of the lazy ones. In fact, I have become so lazy here, I'd be unemployable back home. That's the way I like it. But now I don't even wanna job. I am happily retired and I'll never have to work again. I have enough money to do as I like. I'm not interested in free dinners. I had that in Baotou for a whole year. It gets boring afer a while. Here in Hohhot I go out once a month for a good meal with my wife.

Messages In This Thread
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Xuzhou Middle school calculated rip-off!

Go to another board -