TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption
Yantai Bill. - 2012-12-03
In response to EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption (James Mcdougall)

Hi, James. I worked for a year in EF Hangzhou, a few years ago, and am still employed by E.F.
I have worked for this company for 5 years in total as a teacher and am satisfied with this company. When I worked at Hanghou EF the DOS expected us to give the correct marks for Exam tests, and failing students received free extra tuition to boost their grades from the Chinese staff. Maybe the fact that this class were failing is due to an individual weak teacher, who was covering up the grades of the class. EF is obviously in the business of making a profit, and to fail an entire class is not really good for the reputation of the company or the teachers. I'm sure another path could have been found, so as to keep the students in the school and give them the extra support needed to reach the expected level of English fluency and accuracy.

Messages In This Thread
EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption -- James Mcdougall -- 2012-10-18
Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption -- Yantai Bill. -- 2012-12-03
Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption -- englishgibson -- 2012-10-19
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption

Go to another board -