TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: My Experiences in China as a Black American teacher (New Dynamic Institute)
Mancunian - 2012-12-20

I know Western men who buy meals, clothes ,jewellery,and shoes for greedy and selfish Chinese women. After a while the woman drops of and looks for someone else ( when the money runs out ) I never buy meals ( unless she reciprocates ) or gifts for Chinese women, so I have avoided most of the leeeches to date. It is not just with Chinese girls we need to be careful. The way to go is to never buy anything for Chinese people you work with or don't know well. Do not help them in any way. Then those leeches/parasits will leave you alone, as they know they are going to get nothing.

Are you dating in places of ill-repute; otherwise, I don't recognise the money-grabbing type to which you refer. Chinese girls make nice and faithful wives. You notice I said girls and not ancient cast-offs? I have answered you more in detail in another reply.

We will get back to you having a go at respectable GW's another time. Xmas is coming, Yippee.

Messages In This Thread
Re: My Experiences in China as a Black American teacher (New Dynamic Institute) -- Mancunian -- 2012-12-20
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: My Experiences in China as a Black American teacher (New Dynamic Institute)

Go to another board -