TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Welcome SB
Mancunian - 2012-12-26

FYI, I intend to find a GF within the first month of my arrival in Philippines. As for Philippines women, I criticised the ones I have met teaching in China. Maybe they are different in their own country.
Anyway, I wil find out soon!

Forgive me but after reading a few of your posts, I don't feel you are going to have the gay old time(hope I'm wrong) that you expect yourself to have with filipino women. The thing is this, you like your dates to Go Dutch, do you not? You may get the odd Han girl to Go Dutch.... occasionally....if you look like Gregory Peck that is; but that will be out of the question with girls from the Philippines. A word to the wise; contact your school in China; be a bit humble(they will respect you for it) and tell them, that after a bit of deliberation over a few tinnies, you realise what good employers they were, and how you'd like to return next semester. You think the ones you met in China were difficult, you ain't seen nothing yet; those girls weeere in China, out of their element, and on their best behaviour. Cheers&beers

Messages In This Thread
Re: Welcome SB -- Mancunian -- 2012-12-26
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Welcome SB

Go to another board -