TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: re: the mentality of greed a single man is up against in asia
Mancunian - 2012-12-28

Well, if not a crocodile, then let poisonous snakes reign the new year that will hopefully give all Chinese crap "school" owners a big poisonous bite! As for gaiety, I am NOT gay, never will be, and I prefer mature ladies with a bit of brain in addition to reasonable looks. Can't do anything with peacock-like ladies looking beautiful but having no brain.

Zhu ni xinnian hao!

Thanks for the Chinese lesson, but I am only a beginner, so i will look it up in my dictionary later. Be a pal, in future, it would assist me greatly if you could add a translation.

You appear to have a problem with gay and gaiety. I know that in recent times it has been adopted to describe homosexuals(don't get me wrong ,I support equal rights and even marriage in this area) but its standard usage is not outdated; although, it might be in your circle. I would venture with the greatest of respect, that you should check that dictionary once again. Thanks again, I will check my own Mandarin dictionary; I hope zhu ni xinnian means something nice..

Messages In This Thread
Re: re: the mentality of greed a single man is up against in asia -- Mancunian -- 2012-12-28
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: re: the mentality of greed a single man is up against in asia

Go to another board -