TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Sad story about laborers who left notes
Dragonized - 2012-12-29

I came across this article on yahoo news and thought I should share it with everyone.

http://shine.yahoo.com/work-money/letter-chinese-laborer-pleading-help-found-halloween-decorations-202400773.html

This is REALLY sad and it's awful that this kind of thing is happening. I for one will try and buy more things that are made in the USA or made somewhere else besides china, it isn't easy but I will do it. I want to also say that the chinese will NOT take responsibility for this kind of action because they DO NOT CARE ABOUT EACH OTHER, not even fellow family member's ideas and opinions are respected if it doesn't go along with the agenda of what the chinese government is promotes. Coming from this background I will say that I know firsthand what chinese think, that if you didn't get a good education then it's COMPLETELY your fault after you become an older teenager you deserve whatever you get. Unbelievable barbarism and ignorance, do these people really deserve to run themselves??

You know any Anthropologist, Psychologist, Sociologist, or Asian Studies scholar who is interested in uncovering the ugly truth and is honest enough about the west's role in this can find a galaxy's worth of valuable information in this country. Enough to win a pulitzer, nobel, and whatever top award but we can see how even these things are politicized.

To see through the facade of what the general population is like there takes time, work, and a real amount of effort. What is worrying is corrupt folks in the west with an agenda to control and control some more can borrow all the underlying dynamics of how to get people to conform to lies until they become truths and promote an ulterior agenda which has completely NO respect for the individual whatsoever. Sadly I must say that there are enough imbeciles and idiots in the USA right now who will gladly do nothing and sit back so they can "enjoy the game" so to speak. Gladly living in a cesspool of lies, self deceit, and selfishness. Well good luck with all your lives if you plan on doing that, because in the end you might finally find out just who are the ones who get screwed over the most, YOU the middle class and poor folks!

Messages In This Thread
Sad story about laborers who left notes -- Dragonized -- 2012-12-29
Re: Sad story about laborers who left notes -- believe you me -- 2012-12-30
Re: Sad story about laborers who left notes -- Dragonized -- 2012-12-30
Re: Sad story about laborers who left notes -- San Migs -- 2012-12-30
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Sad story about laborers who left notes

Go to another board -