TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Teaching English with your husband and baby?
Mancunian - 2012-12-31

The problem is that there are too any FT's in China with a "mei ban fa" attitude like yours. A legend in your own mind, and you have grown to become disloyal to your country of origin. China contributes nothing to the rest of the world and never has. In fact, I can't think of a SiNGLE GOOD THING the Chinese have ever done.
It is time for non-Chinese people to come together and put the Chinese in their place

That's a bit of a greatly misunderstood expression, and it depends what you mean by it.

What do you mean 'disloyal to my own country of origin' I no longer have a country; it has been handed over lock stock &barrel, and yours seems to be following suit, in many respects. In my original country; over the centuries we had started getting civillised; equal rights for women, they struggled hard to get the vote; homosexuals struggled hard for acceptance and freedom, et ceteras, et ceteras- all of which I was very proud of. Sadly, we have new religious beliefs which will eventually take us back to the dark ages. In 'my own country' you used to be able to stop a stranger, man woman or child, ask the way, ask for a light- now, a large section of the public makes this out of order to do so, because many women cannot be addressed by a man. Sod my own country, I don't have one.

Happy New Year to you, Silverboy, and I hope we will find something to agree upon next year.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Teaching English with your husband and baby? -- Mancunian -- 2012-12-31
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Teaching English with your husband and baby?

Go to another board -