TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: No, not quite the bottom
Dragonized - 2013-01-02
In response to Re: No, not quite the bottom (ASTF)

You do not have described anything "human" at all about the chinese. In none of your posts have you acknowledged how human they are as a group. I have stated that if you can't even trust anyone to help you if you slip and fall on a curb, then how as a group are they up to par with being civilized? This is an issue that Chinese people have themselves brought up. I have always stated that the chinese are no better than others, and I don't like dealing with them because generally speaking they believe they are better than everyone else when they are not. Even Americans who are generally an arrogant bunch don't always come across in such a manner.

From your posts you obviously don't think too well since you can't put 2 and 2 together. I doubt your chinese language ability is good enough to engage in meaningful conversation with local chinese people. During my time there I struck up casual conversations with folks everywhere from on trains to buses to supermarkets. I know my own experience carries more weight than yours, because you do not possess such social skills which are obvious from the posts you have put up. I know what the general mindset is like there and I left because I wasn't going to further my own life by living there. You like the "kevin" and "mancunian" poster hear what you want to hear and make life worse for yourselves and for everyone else because you waste time not knowing what to do with your lives.

Furthermore, if I was a forward thinking Chinese individual who wanted something better for china, you wouldn't care to interact with me anyway because I would rock your boat. Your view as well as Mancunian's view of China and the Chinese is that nothing should change, BECAUSE THAT'S HOW YOU GUYS BENEFIT! Any intelligent person no matter what demographic they are would see this.

You have nothing good to offer to this discussion, which is why you are resorting to personal attacks. I know still know nothing about you at this point, which is a good enough indicator of how much you really have to share. You need to prove how secure you are by personally attacking someone whom you don't know? You're just projecting your own sense of worthlessness onto me. Want to share your mama, drama, and trauma with us?

Messages In This Thread
Re: No, not quite the bottom -- ASTF -- 2013-01-01
Re: No, not quite the bottom -- Dragonized -- 2013-01-01
Re: No, not quite the bottom -- ASTF -- 2013-01-02
Re: No, not quite the bottom -- Dragonized -- 2013-01-02
Re: No, not quite the bottom -- ASTF -- 2013-01-02
Re: Congratulations on being Chinese...well not quite -- Dragonized -- 2013-01-03
Is that subject title supposed to be an insult? -- ASTF -- 2013-01-03
Re: Win-Win in China?? Ha! -- Dragonized -- 2013-01-03
Re: Is that subject title supposed to be an insult? -- San Migs -- 2013-01-03
Re: Is that subject title supposed to be an insult? -- ASTF -- 2013-01-04
Re: Is that subject title supposed to be an insult? -- San Migs -- 2013-01-04
Re: Is that subject title supposed to be an insult? -- Dragonized -- 2013-01-05
Re: Is that subject title supposed to be an insult? -- San Migs -- 2013-01-05
Re: Is that subject title supposed to be an insult? -- ASTF -- 2013-01-04
Re: Is that subject title supposed to be an insult? -- The Exposer -- 2013-01-07
Re: Is that subject title supposed to be an insult? -- Dragonized -- 2013-02-14
Re: Is that subject title supposed to be an insult? -- San Migs -- 2013-01-07
Re: Is that subject title supposed to be an insult? -- Mighty Sword Ole 69 -- 2013-01-22
Re: Is that subject title supposed to be an insult? -- Mancunian -- 2013-01-07
Re: Is that subject title supposed to be an insult? -- Dragonized -- 2013-01-07
Re: Is that subject title supposed to be an insult? -- Dragonized -- 2013-01-07
Re: Is that subject title supposed to be an insult? -- ASTF -- 2013-01-11
Re: Is that subject title supposed to be an insult? -- Dragonized -- 2013-01-11
Re: Is that subject title supposed to be an insult? -- Mancunian -- 2013-01-07
Re: No, not quite the bottom -- Mancunian -- 2013-01-02
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: No, not quite the bottom

Go to another board -