TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: The point being???
Dragonized - 2013-01-02
In response to Re: No, not quite the bottom (ASTF)

Your own posts are as biased as anyone's, so the value of your opinion is relative.

I will state this: Due to a lack of self respect, the Chinese in general do not believe in equality for anyone, including themselves. You, me, and anyone on both sides of the argument carrying on with the ongoing discussion of whether china is better than the west will get no extra love or respect from the folks we are both criticizing and defending.

I know for a fact that if you're not of chinese background, you will NEVER be accepted as one of them. If you are married to a chinese person, you might be inclined to speak more out of emotion rather than informing yourself truthfully. I suggest you be more fair, this includes comparing and contrasting different opinions from all types of news sources. Now since I'm assuming you're still living behind that great firewall of china you obviously do not have access to many of the media sources.

My experience as well as that of Silverboy's reflect an honest look at how we feel about chinese people and this mostly comes from personal experience. You can beat your drum all day about how much better your opinion is better than ours. But you will have come no closer to convincing us than we have towards you.

Messages In This Thread
Re: No, not quite the bottom -- ASTF -- 2013-01-01
Re: No, not quite the bottom -- Dragonized -- 2013-01-01
Re: No, not quite the bottom -- ASTF -- 2013-01-02
Re: The point being??? -- Dragonized -- 2013-01-02
Re: The point being??? -- foxy -- 2013-01-02
Re: The point being??? -- John O’Shei -- 2013-01-22
Re: The point being??? -- foxy -- 2013-01-22
Re: The point being??? -- San Migs -- 2013-01-22
Re: The point being??? -- Dragonized -- 2013-01-22
Re: The point being??? -- juanisaac -- 2013-01-03
Re: The point being??? -- Dragonized -- 2013-01-03
Re: The point being??? -- Mancunian -- 2013-01-02
Re: The point being??? -- Dragonized -- 2013-01-02
Re: The point being??? -- Mancunian -- 2013-01-02
Re: The point being??? -- Dragonized -- 2013-01-03
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: The point being???

Go to another board -