TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Anyone give information about IGiT group in Saudi Arabia
Sean01Canada - 2013-01-15

Hi, I am writing this as a warning on behalf of my friends who were currently teaching with IGIT Group starting from September 2012 and who got fired after their probation for know valid reason:

This is warning to all teachers across the globe "Do Not GET EMPLOYED WITH IGIT"

whether its for any country or place in Saudi Arabia as they are not a reputable company to work with. I have heard from my pen pals (a male and female friends from South Africa) they got employed last year 2012 September with IGIT group to teach in Saudi and things were getting good for them until now December after their probation which lasted for 3 months from the time they started in September 2012 till December 2012 they got fired for know absolute reason. My friends were saying the company quickest root to get you fired if they start issueing warning sms and emails to you about professionalism, classroom management, late submission for work etc. My friends were saying that you end up working on weekends which there weekends starts on a Wednesday afternoon till Friday and Saturday is a working weekend. They were also saying you will end up setting up examinations, complete something called a course portfolio (i myself don't even know what that is) and if you don't do it you will end up a warning or simply fired on the spot if need be. My one friend said the company offered to bring here family down as stated in her contract, after she started paying for the relocation cost etc, and on completion of that, the company said they pay for her children and husband flights but ended up lying as usual and not paying for anything.

Please...Please...I'm apealing to all teachers both from South Africa, Britian, America and wherever else don't work for IGIT you will regret whole heartedly.

I am sure that there is alot of other reputable companies hiring, dont go for IGIT Group Saudi Arabia, you will hate it every step, my friends are teaching with another company after speaking with them yesterday which they are all happy as this new company only employs South African, British and American teachers based on pure honesty, trustworthiness as I was told yesterday.

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Anyone give information about IGiT group in Saudi Arabia

Go to another board -