TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - update no 3
foxy - 2013-01-21

--- On Mon, 1/21/13, reynard foxy foxy@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Re-sent Fw: Fw:Fw: Cross Borders Teacher Pension Transfers re reynard foxy, T******, dob */12/1951
To: "brian.thomson@scotland.gsi.gov.uk" <brian.thomson@scotland.gsi.gov.uk>
Date: Monday, January 21, 2013, 11:42 AM

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: "brian.thomson@scotland.gsi.gov.uk" <brian.thomson@scotland.gsi.gov.uk>
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 8:54 AM
Subject: Fw: Cross Borders Teacher Pension Transfers re
Dear Mr Thomson,
Many thanks for your prompt response.
Your words - "I have today arranged for the 3 missed pension payments to be re-issued as a foreign telegraphic transfer."
I'll check at my bank towards the end of next week if the TT you've arranged has been enacted. I'll inform you promptly of the outcome of my visit to my bank.
Hopefully, Citibank will subsequently, at long last, set up an automated system to transfer my future monthly pension payments to Hohhot on time!
Thanks for pursuing this matter with Citibank, the service rendered by that bank has now deteriorated to the extent of being non-existent!
Yours sincerely,
reynard foxy

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Brian.Thomson@scotland.gsi.gov.uk" <Brian.Thomson@scotland.gsi.gov.uk>
To: reynard foxy@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 10:02 PM
Subject: RE: Cross Borders Teacher Pension Transfers re
Dear Mr Foxy,

Thank you for your e-mail

I have tried to resolve the issue we are having with Citibank processing your payments. Obviously my efforts have been unsuccessful. I have today arranged for the 3 missed pension payments to be re-issued as a foreign telegraphic transfer. This will bring all your current pension payments up to date. Further to this I will be contacting one of their Customer Service Representatives to try to resolve the issue once and for all. I have also notified our Payroll Manager regarding the issues we have experienced and they will be looking into the matter and escalating this as an issue with Citibank.

Please accept my sincere apologies for these delays. I am doing my very best to ensure that you receive payments on time however unfortunately there is only so much we can do at our end. Once I have had my conversation with Citibank today I will supply them once again with the complete details for your pension payments. I will contact you once this has been submitted and I will contact you again when our payroll has been run so that you may monitor the situation from your end and hopefully inform us that you have received the funds successfully.

Once again I greatly appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Yours sincerely

Brian Thomson
Payroll Administrator

Scottish Public Pensions Agency
7 Tweedside Park
Tweedbank
Galashiels
TD1 3TE

Tel: 01896 893000
Fax: 01896 893214
e-mail: brian.thomson@scotland.gsi.gov.uk

From: Brian.Thomson@scotland.gsi.gov.uk <Brian.Thomson@scotland.gsi.gov.uk>
Subject: RE: Cross Borders Teacher Pension Transfers

Date: Wednesday, September 5, 2012, 1:55 PM
Dear Mr foxy,

I have investigated this matter for you and it would appear that July and August’s payments have not credited. I am in the process of addressing this and will notify you as soon as I have resolved the matter.

Once again I thank you for your patience. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me

Yours sincerely

Brian Thomson
Payroll Administrator

Scottish Public Pensions Agency
7 Tweedside Park
Tweedbank
Galashiels
TD1 3TE

Tel: 01896 893000
Fax: 01896 893214
e-mail: brian.thomson@scotland.gsi.gov.uk

This e-mail (and any files or other attachments transmitted with it) is intended solely for the attention of the addressee(s). Unauthorised use, disclosure, storage, copying or distribution of any part of this e-mail is not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient please destroy the email, remove any copies from your system and inform the sender immediately by return.

Communications with the Scottish Government may be monitored or recorded in order to secure the effective operation of the system and for other lawful purposes. The views or opinions contained within this e-mail may not necessarily reflect those of the Scottish Government.

Tha am post-d seo (agus faidhle neo ceanglan còmhla ris) dhan neach neo luchd-ainmichte a-mh� in. Chan eil e ceadaichte a chleachdadh ann an dòigh sam bith, a’ toirt a-steach còraichean, foillseachadh neo sgaoileadh, gun chead. Ma ’s e is gun d’fhuair sibh seo le gun fhiosd’, bu choir cur � s dhan phost-d agus lethbhreac sam bith air an t-siostam agaibh, leig fios chun neach a sgaoil am post-d gun d� il.

Dh’fhaodadh gum bi teachdaireachd sam bith bho Riaghaltas na h-Alba air a chl� radh neo air a sgrùdadh airson dearbhadh gu bheil an siostam ag obair gu h-èifeachdach neo airson adhbhar laghail eile. Dh’fhaodadh nach eil beachdan anns a’ phost-d seo co-ionann ri beachdan Riaghaltas na h-Alba.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless Worldwide in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.
Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded for legal purposes.

This email was received from the INTERNET and scanned by the Government Secure Intranet anti-virus service supplied by Cable&Wireless Worldwide in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) In case of problems, please call your organisation’s IT Helpdesk.
Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded for legal purposes.
This email has been received from an external party and
has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless Worldwide in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.

This email was received from the INTERNET and scanned by the Government Secure Intranet anti-virus service supplied by Cable&Wireless Worldwide in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) In case of problems, please call your organisation’s IT Helpdesk.
This email has been received from an external party and
has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.
The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless Worldwide in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free. Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded for legal purposes.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! I'm fed up with UK B/S! -- foxy -- 2012-10-19
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - update -- foxy -- 2012-10-29
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - update no 2 -- foxy -- 2012-10-31
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - update no 3 -- foxy -- 2013-01-08
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - update no 3 -- foxy -- 2013-01-21
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - update no 4 -- foxy -- 2013-01-22
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - update no 5 -- foxy -- 2013-02-14
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - my FINAL update -- foxy -- 2013-02-28
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - more problems -- foxy -- 2013-03-27
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - more problems -- wonderer -- 2013-03-27
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - more problems -- foxy -- 2013-03-28
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - more problems -- Brian -- 2013-03-27
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - more problems -- foxy -- 2013-03-28
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - more problems -- Beelzebub -- 2013-03-27
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - update no 5 -- San Migs -- 2013-02-14
Go Debit, don't let Citibank get your credit. -- Mancunian S -- 2013-02-14
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - update no 4 -- Skeptic -- 2013-01-22
Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - update no 4 -- San Migs -- 2013-01-22
SPPA & Citibank - a sleekit combination! -- foxy -- 2013-01-22
Re: SPPA & Citibank - a sleekit combination! -- Mary -- 2013-01-23
Re: SPPA & Citibank - a sleekit combination! -- Mancunian -- 2013-01-23
Re: SPPA & Citibank - a sleekit combination! -- foxy -- 2013-01-23
Re: SPPA & Citibank - a sleekit combination! -- San Migs -- 2013-01-24
Re: SPPA & Citibank - a sleekit combination! -- Mary -- 2013-01-23
Re: SPPA & Citibank - a sleekit combination! -- foxy -- 2013-01-23
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Citibank is a shitibank! - update no 3

Go to another board -