TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: SPPA & Citibank - a sleekit combination!
Mancunian - 2013-01-24

Tell you what, man - get on your Mancunian bike in China, and take a ride. I won't be replying to another Sassenach know-it-all, namely you, either. The crap you have posted merits it not!
Oh and Mary, he's not worthy of a reply. All the same, thanks for your support.
LIES are LIES. End of story.

Hello Foxy
Not a good day for me then; there's Mary Queen of Scots calling me smarmy and you piling in with 'Sassenach know-it-all'- all for my trying to be helpful.

To answer your question:- What I do know is that my wife has a British Debit card, and she tells me that she gets a better deal using that in China (better rate of exchange) even with any charges involved. In fact, I do know that there are some cards which don't charge at all.

The thing is you keep trying to drive home that these people say 'this is how we pay folk living abroad' but the fact is that they couldnt care less where you live if you had a British Bank card.

It's very kind of you to keep other posters who may come across the same problems as you informed- however, you should expect other contributers to amend and challenge what you say, if they believe that you are inadvertently misinforming others by not giving out all the options. Don't get too sensitive, please. Am I right or am I right?

Messages In This Thread
Re: SPPA & Citibank - a sleekit combination! -- Mancunian -- 2013-01-24
Re: SPPA & Citibank - a sleekit combination! -- San Migs -- 2013-02-07
Re: SPPA & Citibank - a sleekit combination! -- Mancunian S -- 2013-02-08
Re: SPPA & Citibank - a sleekit combination! -- San Migs -- 2013-02-09
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: SPPA & Citibank - a sleekit combination!

Go to another board -