TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › All things come to an end
Mancunian S - 2013-02-11

I was in the Wig&Fidget last night, as somes mates wanted to hold a 'returning to China party' for me, but alas, they all got drunk and forgot about me; so I found myself in a cubicle by myself; however, good opportunity for mulling over different things. I thought about the forum, and one particular poster who thinks it would be a good idea that in order to keep the riff-raff from airing their unwanted opinions, posters should have to register and so forth, before being allowed to submit posts. Well, I have never agreed about that little bit of exclusiveness; but, on the other hand, am I right, I was thinking? To cut a long deliberation short, should one-time FT's be allowed to hand out opinions on FTing and China-should there be a cut-off point for all of us, after which it is no longer appropriate to air views on something that used to concern us but no longer should, on account of not being an FT any longer? I propose that if you have not been an FT for 6 months you should no longer qualify to talk about the 'profession' on a public forum?? Another thing is this, is it healthy for a body to keep harping on about what was and no longer is-all things come to an end, and should we know when to move on?

Messages In This Thread
All things come to an end -- Mancunian S -- 2013-02-11
Re: All things come to an end -- Dragonized -- 2013-02-13
Re: All things come to an end -- Leveller -- 2013-02-12
Re: All things come to an end -- Dragonized -- 2013-02-13
Re: All things come to an end -- Mancunian S -- 2013-02-12
Re: All things come to an end -- Leveller -- 2013-02-13
Re: All things come to an end -- Mancunian S -- 2013-02-13
Re: All things come to an end -- Leveller -- 2013-02-14
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › All things come to an end

Go to another board -