TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: All things come to an end
Mancunian S - 2013-02-13
In response to Re: All things come to an end (Leveller)

" All things must come to an end" - hardly original in the same way that 'as one door closes another opens' is a common phrase.

Hello Leveller. Well, you do seem to be giving me lots of attention; forgive me, but is you some sort of self-appointed hatchet man, with the self-appointed task of getting shot of the troublesome Northerner? Is you licenced to use everything including the kitchen sink to achieve it? Never mind, one must not take these things to heart.....am I right or am I right?

Why should 'all things must come to an end' be original- the grass beneath our feet is certainly not original, but we do appreciate it nonetheless. I don't consider myself that ridiculous that i have to strive to be original, I am just an ordinary bloke. It could be original in the sense that it's the first time it's been used in such a way on this forum....or, could have been used in the same way before, I don't know. I did however find it far from original that you used it against me in such a way...a mite kitchen sinkish, don't you think?

Messages In This Thread
All things come to an end -- Mancunian S -- 2013-02-11
Re: All things come to an end -- Dragonized -- 2013-02-13
Re: All things come to an end -- Leveller -- 2013-02-12
Re: All things come to an end -- Dragonized -- 2013-02-13
Re: All things come to an end -- Mancunian S -- 2013-02-12
Re: All things come to an end -- Leveller -- 2013-02-13
Re: All things come to an end -- Mancunian S -- 2013-02-13
Re: All things come to an end -- Leveller -- 2013-02-14
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: All things come to an end

Go to another board -