TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Don't grumble, bake your own apple crumble
Mancunian S - 2013-02-13

Do some posters post to show how much of the local language they know, or how much they actually LACK the knowledge?

I agree that it was a bit silly of me to use that Chinese in a reply about fish'n'chips to Leveller, a party-line activist, with an alias or two up his sleeve.

As for my using Mandarin on this forum, well, it's only fun; don't forget, I have been totally honest and made a point of admitting several times that I am only in the very first stages of learning Mandarin. I hope that I do show a lack of knowledge and make loads of mistakes-the idea was, was that posters like yourself who are totally fluent in Mandarin, can correct me and I welcome that...alas you have shown no desire to offer a little olive branch in this direction. I only started using Mandarin in reaction to you yourself using it- ah ,that's good I thought, this bloke will set me right......... wo shi dui de hai shi wo shi dui de?

Messages In This Thread
Re: Free Text-to-Speech programme for Chinese -- Mancunian S -- 2013-02-11
Re: Free Text-to-Speech programme for Chinese -- San Migs -- 2013-02-11
Re: Free Text-to-Speech programme for Chinese -- Mancunian S -- 2013-02-11
Re: Free Text-to-Speech programme for Chinese -- San Migs -- 2013-02-11
Don't grumble, bake your own apple crumble -- Mancunian S -- 2013-02-11
Re: Don't grumble, bake your own apple crumble -- San Migs -- 2013-02-12
Re: Don't grumble, bake your own apple crumble -- Dragonized -- 2013-02-13
Re: Don't grumble, bake your own apple crumble -- John O’Shei -- 2013-02-13
Re: Don't grumble, bake your own apple crumble -- Dragonized -- 2013-02-14
Re: Don't grumble, bake your own apple crumble -- ASTF -- 2013-02-14
Re: Don't grumble, bake your own apple crumble -- Mancunian S -- 2013-02-13
Re: Don't grumble, bake your own apple crumble -- Mancunian S -- 2013-02-13
Re: Don't grumble, bake your own apple crumble -- San Migs -- 2013-02-18
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Don't grumble, bake your own apple crumble

Go to another board -