TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: All things come to an end
Leveller - 2013-02-14
In response to Re: All things come to an end (Mancunian S)

Writing one post that attempted to expose your multiple aliases, and then a reply does not seem to be giving you a lot of attention. Here's the third response. You asked about your thread and I responded by saying the title was not original. If you ask for a comment don't get irritated if the comment is not to your liking.

I checked back using the search facility to see what was written about registration. I cannot see anything that would support your idea that it was intended to "keep the riff-raff from airing their unwanted opinions." From what I understand, it was aimed at moderating the multiple alias issue, so I can see why you would be against it. There's also a contradiction in your comments. You don't accept 'exclusiveness' and neither do I, but then you go on to ask if only serving teachers should post. There are a number of regular posters that are not currently employed as teachers. To deny them the right to post on a open forum would seem to show exclusivity.

.. never agreed about that little bit of exclusiveness; but, on the other hand, am I right, I was thinking? To cut a long deliberation short, should one-time FT's be allowed to hand out opinions on FTing and China-should there be a cut-off point for all of us, after which it is no longer appropriate to air views on something that used to concern us but no longer should, on account of not being an FT any longer? I propose that if you have not been an FT for 6 months you should no longer qualify to talk about the 'profession' on a public forum?? Another thing is this, is it healthy for a body to keep harping on about what was and no longer is-all things come to an end, and should we know when to move on?"

As for 'harping-on' about past issues, you too comment about these, one reponse being in reply to a post in 2011. Am I right or I am right.

Messages In This Thread
All things come to an end -- Mancunian S -- 2013-02-11
Re: All things come to an end -- Dragonized -- 2013-02-13
Re: All things come to an end -- Leveller -- 2013-02-12
Re: All things come to an end -- Dragonized -- 2013-02-13
Re: All things come to an end -- Mancunian S -- 2013-02-12
Re: All things come to an end -- Leveller -- 2013-02-13
Re: All things come to an end -- Mancunian S -- 2013-02-13
Re: All things come to an end -- Leveller -- 2013-02-14
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: All things come to an end

Go to another board -