TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Free Text-to-Speech programme for Chinese
Dragonized - 2013-02-14
In response to Re: Free Text-to-Speech programme for Chinese (Mancunian S)

I don't is the simple answer, I hate the place...but I did used to love it, once upon a time.

I've met plenty of like minded Chinese Americans who have similar things to say about China. I am talking about people who did not go to the USA until they were grown adults.

I see both expats like you and Chinese immigrants struggle to make a living, but at the same time I have met very successful upper middle class Chinese Americans working valued jobs and making meaningful contributions to their adopted country. These folks represent the tipping point of where I stand regarding which side of the argument I support. On the other hand, if you really made it rich in China you wouldn't need to speak to me or other posters in the first place. You would think of yourself as inherently better due to your own personal achievements. However you have made no such achievements in real life, but you still want to feel entitled to jerk others around with your nonsense that your ideas are better anyway. Just showing off your own weakness and helplessness at whatever life has thrown at you.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Free Text-to-Speech programme for Chinese -- Mancunian -- 2013-02-04
Re: Free Text-to-Speech programme for Chinese -- Dragonized -- 2013-02-07
Re: Free Text-to-Speech programme for Chinese -- Mancunian S -- 2013-02-07
Re: Free Text-to-Speech programme for Chinese -- Dragonized -- 2013-02-08
Re: Free Text-to-Speech programme for Chinese -- Dragonized -- 2013-02-08
Re: Free Text-to-Speech programme for Chinese -- Mancunian S -- 2013-02-08
Re: Free Text-to-Speech programme for Chinese -- Dragonized -- 2013-02-14
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Free Text-to-Speech programme for Chinese

Go to another board -