TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract
Mancunian - 2013-02-21

I must totally disagree with you here. Instead of smiling at them as you suggest, I would speak up and not tolerate any of their BS if they violated the rules of the contract and make their life as difficult as possible. No decent FT can allow crap Chinese bosses to get away with that!

Hello Turnoi
It sounds to me that you are a successful well-educated man, and probably not short of a bob or two; so, you must be the exception which proves the rule, since you have some really down-at-heel bedfellows. When the China grumblers on this site tell us what they are now up to and how they are doing....well, we find they are not doing very well at all; in fact a couple sound quite destitute-dossing in derelict buildings-in grotty basement flats-finding the need for food stamps. Now then, if I found myself reduced to that, I would be asking questions of myself; such as, am I upsetting the people I shouldn't upset; and who are those people? Well for FT's who have been working in China ,it's the Chinese bosses. These ne're-do-well ex-ft's have certainly been doing something wrong, to find themselves on the scrap-heap. Personally, I deduce that they have been too aggressive-too bone idle, and have grumbled their ways to the gutter- there's a lot to be said for moderation and holding your tongue sometimes- am I right or am I right?

Messages In This Thread
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Mancunian -- 2013-02-21
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- San Migs -- 2013-02-23
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Guajiro -- 2013-02-22
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Dragonized -- 2013-02-23
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- John O’Shei -- 2013-02-23
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Dragonized -- 2013-02-23
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Mancunian -- 2013-02-23
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- John O’Shei -- 2013-02-25
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Dragonized -- 2013-02-28
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Mancunian -- 2013-02-25
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- San Migs -- 2013-02-26
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Dragonized -- 2013-02-24
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Mancunian -- 2013-02-24
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- San Migs -- 2013-02-23
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Mancunian -- 2013-02-22
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Mancunian -- 2013-02-23
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Mancunian -- 2013-02-24
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Dragonized -- 2013-02-22
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract

Go to another board -