TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract
Dragonized - 2013-02-22

When the China grumblers on this site tell us what they are now up to and how they are doing....well, we find they are not doing very well at all; in fact a couple sound quite destitute-dossing in derelict buildings-in grotty basement flats-finding the need for food stamps. Now then, if I found myself reduced to that, I would be asking questions of myself; such as, am I upsetting the people I shouldn't upset; and who are those people? Well for FT's who have been working in China ,it's the Chinese bosses. These ne're-do-well ex-ft's have certainly been doing something wrong, to find themselves on the scrap-heap. Personally, I deduce that they have been too aggressive-too bone idle, and have grumbled their ways to the gutter- there's a lot to be said for moderation and holding your tongue sometimes- am I right or am I right?

I suspect that some spineless, good for nothing predator types have been making out bullying and lying for too long in China and thinking that this has become a part of their life because they are right for living it. Now if you could kindly provide some solid, decent evidence that any of the posters who criticize and go against your agenda are living in broken down buildings, basements, or in need of applying for food stamps. I do think this description fits you rather well if you lived in the west, in fact you probably lived like this because of such inconvenient things as having addiction problems, not paying your child support on time, or just plain not being able to have a job due to some sort of past. For you to try and take down the characters of people because of some perceived lack of income or being poor is reason enough to avoid your "advice".

"Chinese bosses" in your words are people who should be exempt from any sort of criticism, doubts, and should be held up on some high pedestal without ever questioning their motives. I must say that you do this because you are trying to use them for your own benefit, and you believe the unscrupulous culture and atmosphere in the country in which you reside provides ample opportunity to act out your fantasies of being the masochistic slave to your sadistic eastern masters.

In your world, even on anonymous forums people should hold their tongue and not show their opinions if it frets authority in your opinion.[edited][edited]

Messages In This Thread
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Mancunian -- 2013-02-21
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- San Migs -- 2013-02-23
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Guajiro -- 2013-02-22
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Dragonized -- 2013-02-23
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- John O’Shei -- 2013-02-23
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Dragonized -- 2013-02-23
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Mancunian -- 2013-02-23
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- John O’Shei -- 2013-02-25
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Dragonized -- 2013-02-28
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Mancunian -- 2013-02-25
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- San Migs -- 2013-02-26
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Dragonized -- 2013-02-24
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Mancunian -- 2013-02-24
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- San Migs -- 2013-02-23
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Mancunian -- 2013-02-22
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Mancunian -- 2013-02-23
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Mancunian -- 2013-02-24
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Dragonized -- 2013-02-22
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract

Go to another board -