TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract
Dragonized - 2013-02-22

The type of response that this "Mancunian S" poster writes suggests he is a tool for something bigger. I had stated recently that I wouldn't be all surprised if the Chinese started to hire and entrust expats to troll public discussion forums and advertise their agendas. Some of what these posters say will no doubt get a negative reaction from the experienced teachers, yet it still comes. I think what they are trying to do is to intimidate and force the timid teachers to not question what they already know about China, which isn't a lot for the many newbie teachers. The weakness in human nature is to put bright sided, optimistic hope into things we think we may not know. Even experienced teachers can fall into the trap of being suckered in by manipulative, lying people in China if they don't trust their own instincts.

This type of behavior [edited] cannot be interpreted as merely people with their heads in the sand, but a preempting attempt to con as many people as possible towards not reading posts of an opposing nature. Bullying already starts before any teachers even find work! Now this is something to think about.

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract

Go to another board -