TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract
Mancunian - 2013-02-24

Either way, I don't care, I am right, and you are not. FT's flights should be paid, like your mate foxy says, end of story! Now am I right or am I right, son?

Yes, well, I think there's a bit more at stake here-I would like you to accept some things for how they are and not how they should be. I believe that you could make a real success of your life as a teacher in China; you obviously have a good command of English- when you are not being sloppy; and a good sense of humour to boot. At the moment I think you are piling everything against the Chinaman's door.

I don't think Foxy Poster would like you associating him with me, I've pulled his leg too many times-but his door is another you seem to be directing ills to, and imagining he's being nasty to you when he's not-he seems an all right sort of bloke to me..apart from lack of debit card hahaha.

I wish you well.

Messages In This Thread
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Mancunian -- 2013-02-21
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- San Migs -- 2013-02-23
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Guajiro -- 2013-02-22
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Dragonized -- 2013-02-23
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- John O’Shei -- 2013-02-23
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Dragonized -- 2013-02-23
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Mancunian -- 2013-02-23
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- John O’Shei -- 2013-02-25
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Dragonized -- 2013-02-28
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Mancunian -- 2013-02-25
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- San Migs -- 2013-02-26
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Dragonized -- 2013-02-24
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Mancunian -- 2013-02-24
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- San Migs -- 2013-02-23
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Mancunian -- 2013-02-22
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Mancunian -- 2013-02-23
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Mancunian -- 2013-02-24
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Dragonized -- 2013-02-22
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract

Go to another board -